Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Busy Busy Bee

Sorry I have not posted in a few weeks. Work has been busy busy and its been really difficult to get the time during the day to blog!

Let's talk cable for a minute. We have cable and internet and spend a ridic amount of money each month for basic channels and my favorites like MTV and STYLE. Mr. G and I have had some thoughts lately and finally decided that cable was just not for us anymore. You heard it right, we are not going to have cable. This is bittersweet for me. I love TV, I love watching TV, but I also love saving money..... So off cable went to its original owners and let me just tell you how freaking bored I am without it. SERIOUSLY BORED!!! We have not bought an antenna so we do not have even the basic channels... oh its torture...

In other news Mr. G and I are taking a vacation!! The last vacation out of the state of CO was for our honeymoon, 2 years ago. I have been begging and pleading for a break, so we booked a trip to SC. Oh we are so freaking excited! We leave Friday night and do not come home till Wednesday. OH  MAN, HOW I NEED THIS VACATION! Why SC you ask? Well Mr. G has a friend that he used to work with that lives out there. Her and her hubby got married just 2 months before us and this last Feb, they welcomed twins, Lily and Jack. How cute are those names!! Needless to say, we are going out there to meet the babies and spend time on the beach, in the pool, shop, eat, and love on those beautiful babies. While we are out there, we will also be celebrating our 2 year anniversary! EXCITEMENT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!!

Once we get back, I will only have a few short days before I start big boy college in Denver. I am pretty excited, but extremely nervous for the workload.


That's all for now folks! I will update you all with some pictures of our trip!!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment