Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TV

Day 11- Favorite TV shows.....

First off, I have to say that I love TV. I love cable and I love ONdemand!


Favorites:
  1. Grey's Antamony
  2. Private Practice
  3. Teen Mom
  4. 16 & Pregnant
  5. Giuliana & Bill
  6. Jeresylicious
  7. The Office
  8. Always Sunny in Philadelphia- I have only seen the 6th Season, but Love it!
  9. Glee
  10. Secret Life of American Teenager
  11. Criminal Minds
  12. The New Adventures of the Old Christine
  13. Reba
I used to love watching Laguna Beach, The Hills, Real World, Challenges between RW/RR, but nowadays it is so dramatic and fake, I just cant stand to watch them. 

If I'm bored and there is really nothing to watch, I dont mind watching 19 Kids and Counting, the Little Couple, Little People big World, Cake Boss, and some of the other TLC and Lifetime shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment