Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Words for Wednesday

Happy Hump day!!!The week is half over and I have only been back at work for 3 days, but let me assure you that I am so ready for the weekend!!

Last night was a long night but one of the most incredible nights that I have experienced in over,,,, well a few days. Last night, I met my new nephews, Braxton and Dakota! It was amazing! They are so precious and all I wanted to do was just eat every moment that I was around them. They are simply God's gifts and little angels!

Seeing their little faces and being around them and our other nieces and nephews, man it makes me want to not wait to have babies. How could you not wait babies after holding and laughing and spending time with these babies!


Eli 11 Months Old!!! Just another month until he is 1!      

Eden 6 months old! Isn't she absolutely adorable??

Braxton & Dakota 14 days old today!!!!! 

 


Katie (Tater) 6 years old: Passed out the night before the wedding, nearly fell off the bed, but as you can on the clock, it was LATE!!!


Love all these babes!

Proud to be AUNT  CAT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment