Friday, May 14, 2010

It's All Good!

The other day I had wrote about how down I was about school and life, well I can say that I am moving past my breakdown and looking forward to what path I may take.

To start off, I have successfully submitted my application to the University of Colorado Denver! I still have to send my transcript to them, but I am just waiting for Front Range to send that to me. But right now I feel pretty darn good about it. I will be almost done with my associates degree, just shy of 3-5 credits when I transfer over and that will get me straight into all my biology and science courses. Since there is a wait list for the premed-prenursing program, I will be able to complete my bachelor degree just in time to start my med programs. From there, who knows, but right now I am not going to stress about it.  I am pretty excited about it! 

Other than school stress, I am doing better, minus a HUGE fight with my dad, but that is behind me! This weekend, Joey and I have some fun filled plans starting with a graduation for my friend Brit, whom you can see her blog at, http://bandrews0202.blogspot.com/. After 4 years of working her butt off with school, she is graduating with a Business Degree! GO BRIT!  Joey, myself, and her family will be cheering her on as she walks with her classmates.After the ceremony we will all enjoy a nice BBQ and party with Brit and her family. On Sunday, we will be enjoy a beautiful day in the 75 degree weather while watching out Colorado Rockies!!! I absolutely looooovvvvveeeee going to baseball games ever since I was little. I love the atmosphere and the environment and the people and food, and everything about baseball games.

2 comments:

  1. fun weekend! Hopefully we'll see you at Brittany's.
    And yay for going to CU...and even if your path winds up as a nurse, it is a position to be admired! I know and love many nurses.

    ReplyDelete