So here they are:
- Stop eating junk foods!!! Now I know that I don't eat a bunch, but I don't want to make it a habit to grab taco bell or Deli Zone or order pizza, when we don't want to cook.
- Start eating more healthy foods and began working out regularly. I want to become more active and be in the best shape that I can be! Once it gets warmer, I plan on biking to work instead of driving.
- I want to have more of a relationship with the lord. Currently, I am uneducated about God and his doings and I want to be more educated of him and the history and the ways of the lord.
- Participate in more 5K or 10 K runs and actually run! In the future, I want to participate in a half marathon, then eventually a full marathon (maybe 2011 or 2012!)
- I need to work on communicating better! I have the issue of keeping all my emotions and frustrations inside and then explode when I cant handle it anymore, which leads to me blowing up on the people closest to me, Joey and Brittany.... I need to learn to manage my feelings better and show emotions, instead of just getting angry and becoming a B....
- TOO BE NICER TO MY SOON TO BE HUSBAND... Yup, you read that right. I need to work on being nicer to Joey! Although, I dont beat him or anything, he would say differently, but I need to work on communicating with him better, so that the moments of heated discussions, we can handle them like adults and not teenagers. That includes Joey too,,,, he is not perfect at helping me out and knows what buttons to push.......
- Become more active outside of the house. I want to camp, hike, bike, fish, swim, raft more. All of these activities, allow me to have my pups with me and I absolutely love that!
- I want to travel more! I want to visit all the states that I have never been to and travel to 3rd world countries and see all the different cultures and life outside of Colorado. Joey and I will start buy taking our honeymoon in May 2010 in the Dominican Republic for 11 days. In bonus one of our layovers are in Miami FL, which I have never been to! We are knocking two birds our with one stone! :)
- To see more concerts. I am 22 years old and sadly enough, I have only been to one concert,,, I know it is sad. I want to be able to see all my favorite artist and enjoy a beautiful concert at Red Rocks! Music is important for my soul to breathe, so seeing my favs in concert would be amazing!
- And for now, my last resolution is to finish my last semester of my AA degree and move forward with my career. I have a large passion for medicine, health, and babies, so with that said, after my AA, I plan on going to University of Colorado Denver for my bachelor degree in Biology and minor in Reproductive Science. From there, I hope to go into a med program and start training in labor and delivery. I dream big.....