Monday, September 21, 2009

Engagement Shoot

Over the weekend of Sept. 19th, J and I had our first shooting session of engagement photos, which went wonderful! We met with Kristol at River Front Park and we able to get so many amazing photos in the Park, water, and some of the Downtown theme!

The shoot itself was about 2 and half hours long, but I loved every minute of it and couldnt believe how much fun we had with Kristol! She has the most creative and artist personality that I have ever met and she was great to work with! Thank you Kristol!

The photos will be ready in about 2 weeks and J and I cant be any more excited to see what they look like. It feels so good knowing that everything is coming along greatly with the wedding planning!

After the photos, J and I had a little date night and enjoyed a good dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in downtown Denver after what felt like hours of waiting. I think that it was a great dinner ending a great day with J and to top it off, we had the classic strawberry cheesecake for desert and it was like heaven in your mouth! From there we met up with my MOH and her friends and went to a local bar for a while and then headed home!

Thank you again to Kristol for being so much fun and doing such an great job with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment