Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 8

Day 8-A place you've traveled to

Well to be honest, I was very settled as a child and my parents didnt travel alot with 5 children. So needless to say, we didnt go to many places. Once I was old enough to travel on my own, I discovered a world of excitement and amazement.

But so far, we haven't traveled much, but travel is definitely in the works for the Hubs and I. Oh we have some many places to go and adventure and see and I just cant wait to start.

2007- Joey and I traveled to Alaksa. It was an amazing trip. The beauty and realism of Alaska is unreal, seriously! We hope to plan another trip back next year.

2009- Joey and I traveled outside of the US for the first time to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. It was great! It was beautiful and hot. Oh man, I wish we could go back.


2010- Joey and I traveled to Puerto Vallerta Mexico, for our honeymoon. We stayed in an amazing all inclusive resort. Unlike Playa, Vallerta was surrounded by ocean and the Sierra Madras Mountains. 

That is so far! But we are heading into 2011 and open minded for travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment