Monday, October 19, 2009

Honest to Blog!

Friday, we had the inspection on the properity that we are under contract with. I had my dad join me at the inspection, since J wouldnt be able to make it due to a conference that he had in Keystone. So I met my dad there and walked through the house with the inspection guy and it all went well. There is a few things that need to be fixed in order to make the house look nice but the only things that HAVE to be fixed is apart of the roof and the whole house needs to be rewired correctly.  

Since the house was built in 1970, there is a ton of things that need to updated to 2009 standards and lucky we can go back to the bank and ask them to either give us money off the purchase price or they have to pay for the repair.  But J and I are pretty excited to get everything going and hope that we can still close by Nov. 16th. 

On Saturday, my MOH and I were able to find the bridesmaids dresses at a decent price and the colors that I want. It is pretty exciting thinking that our wedding is in 6 months and things are coming along just great. 

No other exciting news, maybe tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment