Monday, October 26, 2009

Because I'm extremely bored!!

I decided that I would post some things that we have already for the wedding!!

Venue:  http://www.heritagetoddcreekgolf.com/




Bridesmaids: From left to right:Sara, Lianee, Brittany(MOH), Me (Bride), Denisse (Moh's momma), Jen &Eli, and Victoria.


Bridesmaid Dresses: Tahiti                                                                 Buttercup


 Invitations: With light blue and yellow ascents



My gown: J DONT LOOK!!!


Cake: This is not the exact look of our cake, but very similar

 I think that is all I have for right now....

If anybody actually reads my blogs, please feel free to follow me. I feel kind of lame knowing that I have one person that follows my blog!! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps your invites have already been sent out, but wanted you to see some beautiful custom exquisite invites I am giving away through my blog. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete