Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 5 Make Up

Sorry again for not blogging the last few days,  I was sick at home!! So I am back to blogging and work.


Day 5-Your siblings

As I had said in a previous post, I am one out of 5 children! 5! I am the youngest daughter and definitely a daddy's girl!

Laura- She is the oldest and is 2 1/2 years older than me. Growing up, we hated each other. We would fight all the freaking time about anything and everything. Once she got pregnant, our relationship changed. I was there by her side through everything! We have had our rough patches and our relationship has been rocky the last few years, but we are getting back on track to what we used to me.   She is my sister and one person that really understands me and the situation that our family has gone through. She is also a momma to three children! Katedence, Lucas, and Kayleigh.

(I dont have a pic of my sister right now)


Then there is Me- Second oldest and youngest daughter

Chris- Chris and I are about 5 1/2 years apart. Chris was such a handful when we were younger... OH MY GOSH! I remember him biting my cheek, peeing on my back, and just being a pain in the butt. But now he is growing up to be a great guy! He is a senior in high school, which amazes me! We are all so excited for him to be graduating in May of 2011! I cant believe that he is growing up into a young adult! He has such a great heart and spirit but seriously a pistol if you make him mad. 

 Chris Senior Picture 2011

Tyler- Oh Tyler! Ty is 7 years younger than me. He used to be such a sweet boy. He was always a chunk and and half, until he entered high school and realized that exercise and fitness was cool. He is now a sophmore now and I still cant believe that he is 2 years away from graduation. Where has time gone! Tyler is definitely total opposite of Chris. Chris is really free spirited whereas Ty, he is a ladies man. He has to smell good, has to have name brand clothes, has to look good at all times. He is a pain in the butt for sure!

 Chris, TY, and their friend.

Zach- Zach is the baby. He is 12 years younger than me. Actually today is his birthday, Happy Birthday Zach!!! He is my fathers mini me, seriously, red hair and all! He is such a good kid. He was really quiet as a baby and child and now he is like a bright and funny little man. He definitely a spit fire and such a smart guy.



Those are my siblings!! I still cant believe that there is 5 of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment