Well Hello! I am Catherine G, but I go by Cat most of the time. I am 23 years old, college student/full time worker. I currently got married to a wonderful man on August 14th of this year. We have 2 dogs, Avary and Kane, they are seriously like my children! We bought our first house together in November of 2009 and we are just living life in Colorado!
15 interesting facts.......
- I dream of being a doctor. I dream of being an amazing surgeon or specialist.
- I am 1 out of 5 children! I am the second and youngest daughter in our family and I am certainly a daddy's girl.
- I am an aunt of 5 wonderful babies. Katedence, Lucas, Kaylee, Eli, and Eden. I secretly hope that more are on the way! ;)
- I have the hardest time telling people how I feel inside. My first reactions to life is get mad and angry and I normally cry when I am alone. Somewhere along the lines of growing up, I looked at emotions and feelings as a weakness. So needless to say, I am working on showing how I feel and how to communicate with others.
- I am 1000% City Girl
- I secretly am in love with Damien Rice and Aaron Lewis! Don't tell Joey ;)
- I love scary movies and haunted houses, but I certainly turn on every single light in our house, if I need to go somewhere dark.
- My favorite holiday is Halloween. I love Halloween! I have yet to really understand why, but I love it more than I love chocolate. I think it was the one thing from my childhood that I looked forward to every single year. Dressing up scary and getting candy was the highlight of my year. I love the classic and vintage theme of Halloween. And of course Hocus Pocus is by far my FAVORITE Halloween movie!
- My real mom left when I was 7 years old. I'm jealous of people who have a real mom in their life.
- When I was younger, I believed I would be a professional singer. I remember singing Mariah Carey over and over and over just to see if I could sound just like her.
- I have a weakness for donuts.
- I love FALL. Love it! The smell, the colder air, the leafs, the soups and stews.
- I am super sensitive to smells and tastes. I
HATEdislike ginger, nutmeg, chai, pumpkin, allspice. I seriously hate the smell of a Chai latte, it literally makes me gag.
- I want to become a vegetarian. I have a hard time digesting any sorts of red meat, unless it is ground beef. The thought of rare meat and rare steaks make me throw up. Along with the fact that I believe that too many animals are being tortured at farms then to be cut up and fed to the public. I cry when I watch tv that includes cruelty to animals or see a homeless animal. I cant do it and I dont want to support those who do. I disagree with hunting and believe that there is no honest reason for hunting in the states, considering most of our daily consumption comes from a cow, pig, or chicken. But according to my husband, people hunt to control over population, which I think is CRAP. I believe that mother nature and God could control it and hunters are an excuse to shot an innocent animal when it is defenseless.
- I am a free spirited heart. I would love to think that life and the world are based among love and happiness and everybody should just get along and put differences aside. I belong in Boulder!