Friday, October 22, 2010

30 Challenge- Day 3

Day 3-Your first love

I have a confession to make!!! Joey (Mr. G) is my first love!! He is certainly my first real real real love and won my heart over, but my first love would had to have been my high school boyfriend.


I met this boy my freshman year of high school. He was the bad boy, I was a good girl.  And for some reason, there was something about him that I liked. Looking back, I cant figure out why I liked him at all but I did. He dropped out freshman for unknown reason and I didnt see him til months later.   We started dating (Bf/Gf) my sophmore year and were together for 3.5 years.  I was smitten by this guy and he treated me like I was dirt on the ground that he walked on. He broke my heart time and time again and after cheating on my 8 or 9 times, I couldnt do it again.

I moved on and for the longest time I believed that he ruined me. He ruined the why that I thought of guys and believed that they all dbs. I dated a guy after him that did the same thing and I shut down. So when I met Joey, I will admit I was horrible to him.  I was mean, rude, and a complete B**** to him for probably the first year of our relationship. But he was a patient and loving man.  He is my supporter and best friend. He made me realize that it is ok to show my emotions and to have weaknesses and to love.  He is everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment