Friday, February 19, 2010

Let's get on with it

Well well well!
It has been a crazy last few days! With the help of my wonderful soon to be mother in law and grandma, I was able to partly complete the wedding invites! It was alot of sorting and labels and stickers, but we got most of them done! 

While we were completing the invites, I was telling MIL about how Joey gave me an aniexty attach last week, when he in his most serious talk ever told me that he wanted us to cancel all of the wedding plans here in Colorado and go to the beach instead. WHAT?!?!?!?!?! First of all, let me just start by saying that when we originally started planning the wedding, that is what I wanted all along.  A small intimate beach wedding with our closest friends and family and then maybe have a large party when we came back to Colorado. BUT NO, Joey wanted a huge wedding with all of his friends and family and whatnot. So that is what we have done. For the last 10 months, we have been planning a wedding in Colorado so that all of our family and friends can come. We have the deposit on the venue, the photographer, the invitations,  the dress, the bridesmaids dress, the almost florist and the almost DJ all set. 

Thursday morning, I got a call from Joey on his way to work, stating that he talked to his mom about everything and they agreed that I should have my dream wedding on the beach somewhere. Now that is sweet and very thoughtful, but in my mind, it is a little too late to plan a wedding outside the state.   I talked to Joey more about it and he said that we could do it. Personally, I dont think that it is going to work out. There is not enough time and I already a trainwreack and a half about planning this wedding in state... I dont know what to think or do at this point.


On another note, I will be paying and picking up my dress tomorrow and dropping it off at the alterations place, along with getting the bridesmaids dresses. It will be kind of a crazy day along with having a floral appointment with my dad at 9am in Boulder.  I may go crazy before tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment